Selling a property can be a stressful but rewarding process. Before selling your property in New South Wales, it is compulsory to prepare a Contract for Sale.
At Affordable Conveyancing Solutions we obtain all the necessary documentation required to complete the Contract. Given the heavy onus placed upon a vendor, it is wise that you choose a professional service such as a Licensed Conveyancer to carry out the work on your behalf.
Below are some things you should know about selling property that Affordable Conveyancing Solutions can assist you with!
We are with you every step of the way…
- Ordering the necessary documents and title searches
- Sending a copy of the Contract of Sale to your real estate agent for them to commence marketing your property
- Paying for the cost of disbursements and file preparation
- Negotiating the sale of the property
- Entering necessary purchaser and pricing information to the appropriate documentation
- Liaising with your purchaser in order to exchange contracts without delay
- Exchanging contracts with your buyer and managing all necessary documentation
- Responding to any requisitions the purchasers may make regarding the title of the property
- Adjusting purchase price (if required by the Council or authorities such as the water board)
- Managing the exchange of funds between the parties
- Attending the settlement to ensure documentation is processed properly and funds are exchanged according to your instructions
- Handing over all keys and alarm instructions to the buyer
Meet the team...
With years of experience and the determination to offer a streamlined, fast and efficient conveyancing service you can trust!
My name is Valerie, and I’m the licensed conveyancer of the office. I opened the Cranebrook office close to 10 years ago and now have a second office in Richmond which has been open for over 3 years. I have been a licensed conveyancer for 12 years now and have been working in the Conveyancing industry for over 20 years. I am also a Justice of the Peace and will be happy to assist you.
Let me introduce Susan Chyc to you, Sue as she likes to be called has worked with us for 5 years now. Sue is an integral part in the smooth operation of our office. With close to 30 years experience working for solicitors, settlements agencies and now with us , Sues experience shines through even if it is over the phone. Call today and draw on Sue’s experience.
And now for the young gun of the team. Working with us for nearly 4 years now, Laura Townsend-Bell has blossomed from a shy young girl into a motivated young lady. Laura has shown a brilliant aptitude and continues to expand her knowledge of many aspects of conveyancing. Come in and let Laura Townsend-Bell help you with your conveyancing needs.
Meet the baby of our team still in training but learning fast. Monique has been with us part time for about 7 months now and has already turned into our stereotypical tech guru.
what They're Saying
My husband and I have used Affordable Conveyancing for the purchasing and selling of our properties and we have found Val to be knowledgeable, helpful and very gracious at all times. Highly recommend Affordable Conveyancing.Lisa & Philip Richards
I decided to book Valerie based on recommendations from two couples I know. From the start Valerie took care of everything, extremely proactive and answered all of our questions. Buying a house was stressful but Valerie was the one person we could count on. I will recommend Valerie to anyone looking for a conveyencer. Thank you for all your help with buying our first propertyBrooke & Luke Cross
Fantastic company! Was so helpful. Made a very stressful time much easier and put up with all my stupid questions 🙂 will highly recommend to everyone I know.Katharine Wernhard
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Please contact us to find out more information about our services or to arrange an appointment. If you wish to speak to our conveyancer out of office hours please call 0414 256 924