Buying a property is one of life’s biggest decisions and investments. The purchasing of property can be rather complicated and it is necessary to have a professional person such as a Licensed Conveyancer to conduct the complicated aspects of conveyancing on your behalf.
At Affordable Conveyancing Solutions, it’s our goal to make the buying process as stress free as possible by endeavouring to ensure that the transaction runs smoothly and that you take possession of your new property with a minimum of fuss and expeditiously as possible.
There are four main processes in buying a property and we can assist you with each process!
We are with you every step of the way…
- Making an application for finance if required
- Researching the area you wish to purchase property
- Liaising with real estate agents and negotiating the purchase price
- Reviewing the contract for sale
- Organising inspections
- Obtaining formal loan approval
- Paying the deposit
- Signing the contract
- Sending the contract to the vendor’s conveyancer or solicitor to be processed
- Sending mortgage documents to the lender
- Ensuring the home loan will be available at time of settlement
- Arranging payment of stamp duty and ensuring the funds will be available at the right time
- Communicating with banks or financial institutions to ensure readiness for settlement
- Preparing settlement figures with your lender and the vendor’s conveyancer or solicitor
Organising keys for the property from the real estate agent
Attending settlement to ensure Title Documents are processed correctly
Paying settlement funds to seller’s conveyancer or solicitor
Keeping up to date on when settlement has been reached
- For those without a mortgage, lodging Transfer and Notice of Sale with the Department of Lands
- Making arrangements to send the Title Deed to you when registered
- Arranging final reports to be sent to you
- Affordable Conveyancing Solutions will also hold onto your file for at least 7 years. So when you are ready to sell the property, we will have everything necessary to assist you in selling it.
Meet the team...
With years of experience and the determination to offer a streamlined, fast and efficient conveyancing service you can trust!
My name is Valerie, and I’m the licensed conveyancer of the office. I opened the Cranebrook office close to 10 years ago and now have a second office in Richmond which has been open for over 3 years. I have been a licensed conveyancer for 12 years now and have been working in the Conveyancing industry for over 20 years. I am also a Justice of the Peace and will be happy to assist you.
Let me introduce Susan Chyc to you, Sue as she likes to be called has worked with us for 5 years now. Sue is an integral part in the smooth operation of our office. With close to 30 years experience working for solicitors, settlements agencies and now with us , Sues experience shines through even if it is over the phone. Call today and draw on Sue’s experience.
And now for the young gun of the team. Working with us for nearly 4 years now, Laura Townsend-Bell has blossomed from a shy young girl into a motivated young lady. Laura has shown a brilliant aptitude and continues to expand her knowledge of many aspects of conveyancing. Come in and let Laura Townsend-Bell help you with your conveyancing needs.
Meet the baby of our team still in training but learning fast. Monique has been with us part time for about 7 months now and has already turned into our stereotypical tech guru.
what They're Saying
My husband and I have used Affordable Conveyancing for the purchasing and selling of our properties and we have found Val to be knowledgeable, helpful and very gracious at all times. Highly recommend Affordable Conveyancing.Lisa & Philip Richards
I decided to book Valerie based on recommendations from two couples I know. From the start Valerie took care of everything, extremely proactive and answered all of our questions. Buying a house was stressful but Valerie was the one person we could count on. I will recommend Valerie to anyone looking for a conveyencer. Thank you for all your help with buying our first propertyBrooke & Luke Cross
Fantastic company! Was so helpful. Made a very stressful time much easier and put up with all my stupid questions 🙂 will highly recommend to everyone I know.Katharine Wernhard
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Please contact us to find out more information about our services or to arrange an appointment. If you wish to speak to our conveyancer out of office hours please call 0414 256 924