What we do…
Conveyancing is the legal process of transferring property ownership from one party to another. In New South Wales, conveyancers must be legally qualified, licensed, have a minimum of two years experience in a legal practice and hold professional indemnity insurance. Conveyancers are also required to undertake professional education courses each year to keep their qualifications updated and ensure that they are familiar with the changes in legislation.
Unlike solicitors, licensed conveyancers specialise in conveyancing only. We are experienced in handling any issues which arise during the conveyancing process because we only do conveyancing.
Affordable Conveyancing Solutions have experienced licensed conveyancers to help with all stages of NSW property transactions whether you are buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block, strata title or rural property.
- Prepare Contract of Sale including insertion of all required statutory documents.
- Draft any special conditions as may be required to suit your needs.
- Provide you written advice about your obligations under the contract.
- Send completed contract to you and your selling agent
- Advise and discuss any negotiations requested by purchasers.
- Ensure contracts are properly exchanged and binding.
- Liaise with you mortgagee for discharge on settlement.
- Review adjustment calculations for council / water etc.
- Provide purchasers with payment directions per your requirements.
- Review final settlement calculations from purchasers.
- Undertake your settlement electronically using PEXA, Australia’s online property exchange network.
- Ensure all settlement documents are correct.
- Ensure all settlement funds are paid to you or your mortgagee.
- Advise you once settlement is successfully completed.
Meet the team...
With years of experience and the determination to offer a streamlined, fast and efficient conveyancing service you can trust!
My name is Valerie, and I’m the licensed conveyancer of the office. I opened the Cranebrook office close to 10 years ago and now have a second office in Richmond which has been open for over 3 years. I have been a licensed conveyancer for 12 years now and have been working in the Conveyancing industry for over 20 years. I am also a Justice of the Peace and will be happy to assist you.
Let me introduce Susan Chyc to you, Sue as she likes to be called has worked with us for 5 years now. Sue is an integral part in the smooth operation of our office. With close to 30 years experience working for solicitors, settlements agencies and now with us , Sues experience shines through even if it is over the phone. Call today and draw on Sue’s experience.
And now for the young gun of the team. Working with us for nearly 4 years now, Laura Townsend-Bell has blossomed from a shy young girl into a motivated young lady. Laura has shown a brilliant aptitude and continues to expand her knowledge of many aspects of conveyancing. Come in and let Laura Townsend-Bell help you with your conveyancing needs.
Meet the baby of our team still in training but learning fast. Monique has been with us part time for about 7 months now and has already turned into our stereotypical tech guru.
what They're Saying
My husband and I have used Affordable Conveyancing for the purchasing and selling of our properties and we have found Val to be knowledgeable, helpful and very gracious at all times. Highly recommend Affordable Conveyancing.Lisa & Philip Richards
I decided to book Valerie based on recommendations from two couples I know. From the start Valerie took care of everything, extremely proactive and answered all of our questions. Buying a house was stressful but Valerie was the one person we could count on. I will recommend Valerie to anyone looking for a conveyencer. Thank you for all your help with buying our first propertyBrooke & Luke Cross
Fantastic company! Was so helpful. Made a very stressful time much easier and put up with all my stupid questions 🙂 will highly recommend to everyone I know.Katharine Wernhard
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Please contact us to find out more information about our services or to arrange an appointment. If you wish to speak to our conveyancer out of office hours please call 0414 256 924